Search & Win

Bye Bye Stress

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

You get the joy today of reading a stress reliever post from me. Lucky you!

I've been keeping in a secret for a week now. The secret is a decision that my husband and I have been contemplating. This decison could have caused some change in our lives. It has been stressing me out. I've been dreaming about it, waking up from my sleep thinking about it.

I've only told one other person (besides my husband) about it. We've learned to seek God for our decision making before running to everyone else. Psalm 3:6 says In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. He knows which way we should go. So we've been waiting on an answer. Just waiting and waiting. And waiting some more. It seems like it's been weeks since my husband came to me with this. But it's only been one week. Did I mention I've been stressing over this?

I think we are finally seeing from God which path He wants us to take. We are still waiting on a definite confirmation, but we think we know the answer. I'm so relieved. It was driving me crazy not knowing. I'm probably driving you crazy by not telling you what this big decision was about. I'm not ready to reveal it on here yet. Sorry. If you email me I might tell you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

sharon May 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

OK - what is it??? A mother should always know! LOL! Whatever it is God will lead you in the right direction if we listen!

Laura May 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

I hope you tell everyone soon! :) I'm excited for you--sounds interesting!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP