Search & Win

Momentous Monday

>> Monday, May 10, 2010


I am currently in my moment.

The house is quiet. The only sounds are light rainfall and birds chirping outside.

Jazlyn is asleep in her room taking a nap.

Chuck is in the backyard finishing up planting the grass seed (yes, in the rain, yes, he is crazy).

I am in the recliner with Isaiah laying on me peacefully taking a nap.

Quiet moments like this with my baby boy sleeping in my arms don't come often.

I have to get back to my tranquil moment now.

You can read other great moments like this here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany May 10, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I love those quiet moments. I hope you enjoyed yours. Thanks for sharing and for linking up!

Caroline May 10, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Quiet moments are special. I love them too.

Caroline

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP