Search & Win

Freedom

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I decided to stop nursing Isaiah. Isaiah has done fine with it. I have not. It hurts awfully bad. When I quit nursing Jazlyn it wasn't that big of a deal because I had to stop due to being sick. Since I couldn't keep any food down and was not eating or drinking much, I guess I didn't have much milk.

This time is the complete opposite. It has been torture so far. Just the slightest movement causes excruciating pain. If my milk doesn't dry up soon I think I just might have to go to the hospital and demand their removal. Only, that might produce a slight problem if we have another baby.

I thought that I would be happy about this new freedom. No more worrying about being away from him for too long. And no more worry about pumping. Not that I had to pump that often, but it is still one of my least favorite things to do. Instead, this new freedom has only been one more reminder that my baby is not so much a baby anymore. I might as well send him off to school this fall with his sister.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marcelle May 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I fed my youngest till she was 3 years old and gave it up as I got divorced..it was also hard going...good luck.,

Rachel @ Finding Joy May 5, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Oh ((((hugs))) it will get better. It's just so hard those first days.

Blessings to you.

Rachel

Angela,  May 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

COngrats for making it so long! I dread stopping with Aubrey....I hear cabbage leaves really help!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP