Search & Win

Intro - Numero cuatro

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009



This would be my husband and me. Those people behind us are some fellow Alabamians. My hubby's name is Charles, but some people call him Chuck. I call him both. He is a very silly person, which I love about him. He makes me smile and helps keep me balanced. God knew I would need some laughter in my life. Charles is also the best dad ever (besides my dad). He loves his kids dearly and would do anything for them. I know I am blessed to have such a great family man as a husband. You can usually find us during our free time at home watching movies. Most people would call us boring, but we love our lives. Our lives have changed dramatically since we met. Sometimes change is better though. I will share more of that with you at a later date.

So there is your small peek at my immediate family. You will hear more about our exciting lives in the future.

In the meantime, I have some exciting news for you! Kroger has their boneless skinless chicken breasts on sale for $1.59/ lb. until tomorrow. I told you I would talk about money on this blog too. Being a stay at home mom, I am all about saving money whenever I can. What I usually do when there is a sale on chicken like this, is I will buy quite a few packages of it at once. That way we never need chicken. We just always have a constant supply. So there is your first money tip. More to come. I haven't figured it all out, but I have learned a few things in the past few months. Enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

Becky November 17, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

So you figured out how to do this stay at home mom thing without living on peanut butter sandwiches?

Melissa November 17, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Yep. I always thought that we were saving money by shopping at Wal-Mart. I was so so wrong. I started shopping the sales at Publix, Kroger, and Target. Now we always have more food than we used to have and I am not spending as much money.

Becky November 18, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

The thing is that you can save a ton of money by shopping all the different sales. It's just having the time to do that and you know as well as I do, when you are working full time and taking care of your family too, that just stopping at one place is a convenience for everyone.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP