Search & Win

Intro - Numero Dos

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009





This beautiful girl is my daughter, Jazlyn. She is four and is a joy to be around. She is a complete girly girl, which is the complete opposite of me. She loves to wear dresses, dance, have her nails painted, and wear makeup (no we don't let her wear makeup out of the house at 4). At her age I think I was playing in dirt with the boys. Jazlyn is also very silly, like her Daddy, and she has an endless amount of energy. She is (usually) a very sweet, loving, and giving girl. And she is the best big sister. She shows her brother nothing but love, which I am very thankful for. Tomorrow you will meet her brother, Isaiah.

We are off to see Christmas lights. Can you you believe it is already that time of the year? Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.

~Melissa

1 comments:

Becky November 15, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I am so excited that you decided to do this. Now I can stalk....er I mean keep up with you on a daily basis!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP