Search & Win

Intro - Numero Uno

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi! Hello! Hey! Welcome! In case you haven't already figured it out, this is my first post. Yay! This blog is going to be all about my life. I know, exciting right?! I am going to share whatever is on my heart. I do plan to have some kind of consistency with my topics, but I haven't quite figured all that out yet. My topics will include (but are not limited to) family, food, and money. You know, all the exciting things in the life of a stay at home mom. I will also talk (type) about my life as a Christian. So be ready for some Jesus talk sometimes. :)

My first few posts are basically going to be an introduction of myself and my family. We are a very exciting bunch so I know you can't wait! Tune in soon for my next post, Intro - Numero Dos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP