Search & Win

Intro - Numero Tres

>> Monday, November 16, 2009



This cutie pie is Isaiah. I usually call him Zae, or Zae Zae. He is a happy baby, as long as he is fed and well rested. He already loves food. I will gladly accept any donations to his food fund. He is at that stage where he is discovering the world around him, so he is getting into everything. I do love watching him explore though. He has perfected his army crawl but has yet to figure out that he can raise up on his knees to get around. He is also my little cuddle bug. Jazlyn wasn't big on cuddling so I am thoroughly enjoying this time with him. I know it won't last too much longer. My little cuddle bug, however, does not like to sleep at night. If anyone has any tips on making my nights with him better, I am all ears.

So there you have it. That is our second born, Isaiah. I guess next in line is my hubby, Charles. Enjoy your Monday!

~Melissa

2 comments:

Becky November 16, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Carter never did do the hands and knees crawling, he was an Army crawler. His ped. said that as long as he was mobile, that was all that counts.

Caroline November 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

He is so cute and gosh getting sooo big. Sorry to hear he doesn't sleep at nite. I'm really lucky with Carly she has been sleeping all nite since 2 wks old. Take care
Caroline

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP