Search & Win

Momentous Monday

>> Monday, April 12, 2010


Today I am joining a new blog hop that I am excited about, hosted by A Moment Cherished. Here are a couple of my cherished moments from last week.

We are doing a project in our backyard. We are putting in patio stone so we can have a nice place to relax back there without having to worry about bugs attacking us. Right now there is only a little tiny concrete slab. Soon that will be transformed into a nice patio. We are also redoing our grass, for the second time. Our nice dog likes to dig and tear up the grass. Thanks, Junior.

My sweet husband has been working hard on this, with the help of some great family members (Love you, Dad!) and friends. The best helper has been Isaiah. He has been loving getting dirty while "helping" his daddy and I have enjoyed watching him "work." He even tastes the tools to make sure they are ok to use.





While we were looking at the stuff we needed to buy at Home Depot, Jazlyn informed us (and everyone around us) that she had peanut butter in her ear. Yes, it was ear wax. Just lovely.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy April 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

That is totally like my boys!!

In the spring I just let them dig in my garden until I plant. They come in D.I.R.T.Y. It's good for them...:)

I came over via Momentous Monday. I'm glad to have found your blog.

Blessings on your week!

Linda April 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Jazlyn's "peanut butter in her ear" remark is hilarious! And your precious little Isaiah is so cute.

How nice it will be to have a nice patio area to relax in and just watch these adorable children play.

You are blessed!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Sugarplum Creations Blog April 12, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Oh my goodness, do you have the most adorable little pumpkins on the planet, or what? Isn't it great having so much help in the yard? ;)

Tiffany April 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Oh your children are adorable! I love the shots that you captured. And the peanut butter in the ear - buhahahah!! Love their candidness. Thank you for sharing in Momentous Monday.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP