Search & Win

Randomness

>> Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am on a decluttering mission. I despise clutter.

I am going to clean our windows today.

Isaiah has had a fever since Tuesday. His birthday party is Saturday (yes, two weeks after his birthday). Fever and birthday party are not a good combination.

Jazlyn's best friend, who lives across the street, is moving to Tennessee today.

It's been over a week since I have worked out and I can tell. My energy level has depleted.

I haven't let Junior out this morning and he is not whining. I wonder if he is still alive.

I love my husband.
Photobucket

2 comments:

sharon April 30, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

Come declutter my house!! LOL

Knittingknutty April 30, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Have you heard of fly Lady? IF you are decluttering you should go check her out, her methods are wonderful.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP