Search & Win

Thankful

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am feeling very thankful today.

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

God chooses not to remember my sins. Every action and thought (past, present, and future) that is not pleasing to Him, He doesn't hold against me. Jesus took on all my sins so that I can be in right standing with my heavenly Father.

I don't have to sacrifice an animal so that my sins are covered. The Ultimate Sacrifice not only covers my sins, but He cleanses me of my sins.

For this I am so very thankful.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP