Search & Win

Awesome Diaper Deal

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

If you have a little one in diapers and can set up a new account at diapers.com head on over here to see how you can get a great deal on some diapers. I just ordered 207 Pampers diapers for $44.48 with free shipping. As if that wasn't good enough, there is also a $14.97 mail-in-rebate that I am going to send in. Yay for saving money!

We have a busy weekend. My MIL is supposed to come into town tomorrow. Then on Sunday it is my nephew's fourth birthday! Maybe my camera will cooperate with me and let me share some pictures of our fun weekend. Until next time...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Gucci Mama February 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Oh, that's awesome! Thanks for the link; I'm off to sign up right now!

Chrissy February 20, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Great diaper deal! Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for the comment on my blog...good insight! :o)

Momof3inVA February 20, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Wow! Have to check it out! ;)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom February 21, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

Guess who won the first "Queen For The Week" $20 Starbucks card???????

Come on over and claim it, girl!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP