Search & Win

You know that snotty nose kid?

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

That would be my son. I do wipe his nose. I really do. Every five minutes. I don't like that he is going out in public this way, but every time I wipe his nose the flood gates open again. It's a neverending cycle.

I used to work at a daycare before I had the privilege of being a mom. I can remember being appalled at the kids who would come in with snot pouring out of their noses. I would want to walk up to the moms and say Umm, hello? Do you not see all of that crust and nastiness on your kid's nose?

Now I understand. No matter how many times you wipe it, the nose still looks nasty. All of the moms who I accused of neglecting your kids, please forgive me.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Ha! Before becoming a Mom I too would get so grossed out by kids running around with boogers running down their face. At least my youngest can wipe her own now! :0)

Gucci Mama February 11, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Isn't it crappy when the things we used to be appalled by come back to haunt us? ;) Happens to me with alarming frequency.

Momof3inVA February 11, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Haha, I forgive you...I always have snotty kids...and I could go through an entire box of kleenex in a day! ;)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom February 11, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

That's quite a change of heart!!! We've had the boogers in our house lately, too. I won something called "Boogie Wipes" over at the UnExperienced Mom's blog a few weeks ago, and they are AMAZING! Expensive, but amazing!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP