Search & Win

Drama Girl

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

I am sitting here on the floor on the computer (don't ask me why I am on the floor) and I ask Jazlyn if she finished cleaning up her room. She starts walking toward the stairs (her room is upstairs), but stops when she gets directly in front of me. She leans back, dramatically stretches, and lets out the longest  drawn out yawn. Then she goes on to tell me that she is getting really tired and needs to go to bed.

Did I mention that she is four? I think we need to look into putting her in some commercials.

This was not part of my original post, but I just had to add it. We've been trying to teach Jazlyn to eat her food when it is given to her. She is bad about eating two bites of something, then tell us she is hungry thirty minutes later. This evening she ate two bites of a sandwich and said she was full. An hour later when she was hungry again I told her she would have to wait to eat again. She waits a while then comes up to me and asks me in the sweetest voice ever, "Mommy do you love me?" I tell her of course I love her. Then she says, again in the sweet voice, "I was wondering if I could have something to eat?" If I love her I have to feed her upon demand right?

If she acts like this now, how is it going to be when she is a teenager?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Murdock's mama February 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

too cute! 4 year olds have a mind of their own! :)

Momof3inVA February 2, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

I love 4YO's...mine will be 5 next month, but she says the most brilliant things! Your daughter is a cutie!...and I am grabbing your button...it is super cute, too!

Melissa February 3, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Thanks for grabbing my button!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP