Search & Win

Five Question Friday

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm joining in again on Mama M.'s Five Question Friday, just because I know everyone is eager to find out everything about me. So here you go.

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

I can honestly say I don't think I have ever sang karaoke. I've watched many other people, but thankfully I have always stayed away from the mic.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

Starbucks white chocolate mocha please.

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

I'll keep my own name. Thanks.

4. Were you ever bullied?

Don't remember that ever happening to me. I was very tomboyish so they were probably scared of me. I do remember being picked on for making good grades, if that counts.

5. How often do you eat fast food?

We go through fast food spurts. We will eat it a couple times in a week then we won't eat it again for another month. Now that I'm not working we don't really have any reason to eat fast food. My waistline says thank you. Although McD's does sound good right about now.....
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shannon K. February 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

My waistline is screaming at me right now. I ate a ton of frosting off a piece of left over birthday cake tonight followed up by Cold Stone Ice cream. What's wrong with me? I feel I am about to fall into a sugar induced coma.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP