Search & Win

Five Question Friday

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little Life

I am starting something new on Friday here. I'm joining in on Mama M's  Five Question Friday. Head on over to her blog to read others' answers. So here we go!

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?


This is a tricky one. Right now I would have to say that he lets me sleep in sometimes. My nine month old son still does not sleep through the night so that extra sleep is a life saver. If you asked me a year from now I would probably say the fact that he is a good dad. I don't ever have to worry about him disappointing our kids. I also love that he doesn't complain. If I cook a less than tasteful meal he doesn't make a big deal about it. Wait, was I supposed to only say one thing?

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?

Probably the first time (yes there were many times) that we broke up (I feel like I am in high school saying that). This was after we were dating for only a couple months. I've always been not the nicest to guys I've dated and my meaness never bothered me much. With him it did bother me. I felt like I couldn't survive without him in my life when we split up, which was a first for me. That's how I knew our relationship was different.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?

No I've never taken the time to mess with my ringtones. I probably have had the same ringtone for the past couple years.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?

Don't laugh at me, but the first thing I noticed about him was his voice. He is from the north and he doesn't talk like your typical southern boy, like I am used to. Now I've gotten used to it so I don't notice it too much anymore. I also like his eyes. They are a pretty light brown. I also love that he looks like this mean tough guy, but then once you get to know him you find out that he is really sweet and silly. Wait, that was more than one thing again wasn't it?

5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?

No, we had already decided that we were getting married, but when he did officially pop the question I didn't know. He tied the ring box around my dog's collar. It was cute.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Gucci Mama February 12, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

KellyW February 12, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Your response to #1 sounds a lot like my husband. We are so blessed to have good men in our lives :-)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom February 15, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

You are SO LUCKY you get to sleep in! I am the one who is always up first in our house, even on weekends. It's such a drag sometimes!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP