Search & Win

Not Me Monday

>> Monday, February 8, 2010



Not Me Monday, the day moms all around share what they haven't been doing lately, was started by MckMama. Feel free to join in!

When Isaiah dumped out a bag of cheerios onto the living room floor, my whole family did not play in the spilled cheerios. We did not roll around on the floor in them and throw them at each other. My family has more class than that.

It was not me who ate a big bowl of ice cream every night after I exercised. I know that would just completely defeat the purpose.

I did not let Isaiah eat some cereal off the floor that fell from his high chair. I would never do anything like that just to keep him occupied for two extra minutes.

I did not make let Jazlyn vacuum the whole living room. Nope, not me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Momof3inVA February 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Haha, my son must have stashed a few cheetos in his carseat from the day before...This morning I looked back at him and he had one in his mouth and another in his hand...needless to say, I DID NOT let him finish the second one! ;)

Jenny February 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Goldfish get dumped at our house all the time! I am not opposed to letting my children eat off the floor either...one less thing I have to pick up! :) I should teach Matthew how to vacuum soon!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP