Search & Win

Note To Self

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When it is 10:30 at night and you are putting the kids in the car to head home, make sure you don't set your keys on the seat, lock the door, and shut it. That will result in you being locked out of your car. Just so you know, that is not a good thing.

Sincerely,
Melissa

I bet you can already guess what I did last night. We had a meeting for church and I did the above as we were getting ready to leave. Don't ask. I was tired. The funny thing is that right before we got ready to leave I was joking around about just sleeping on their couch because I didn't want to have to go out in the cold and drive home (even though I was literally two minutes away from my house). I had both of my kids with me and my husband was working until 6:00 the next morning. Thankfully we were at someone's house I trust and their precious son let the kids and me sleep in his bed until my hubby could bring the extra key to me.

Hope everyone had a better night than me.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Murdock's mama February 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Oh my gosh...that is such a bummer! :( My hubby has that same 'gift' he once locked them in the car 3 time in one month...ahhh!

Helga February 23, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Just a week ago my husband locked us out of the car in front of Walmart. It was freezing outside, the car was on, parked in front of Walmart and we didn't have anyway of getting home to get the extra keys. My Mom and husband were able to *break* into our car :o)

Gucci Mama February 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Ouch. That was a big "no fun" then. I've done that before, except I managed to lock the keys in the car with the kids strapped in their car seats. That was the year I was up for the Mother of the Year Award. Heh.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom February 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

At first I thought you'd locked your kids in the car, too! I'm glad they weren't inside at least... maybe that's the silver lining for you?!?!

Gift card's in the mail as of the morning!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP