Search & Win

Five Question Friday on this Special Day

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

This special day is.........my birthday! Woohooo! I am twenty-eight, one more year closer to thirty. Thirty sounds so old to me (sorry to those of you over thirty). On a lighter note, I woke up this morning to a clean house (thanks to myself for staying up late cleaning) and it is going to be a beautiful sunny day. The high today is seventy. Couldn't ask for more perfect weather. I'm looking forward to a day outside with my kiddos.

Head on over to Mama M.'s to read others' answers. On to the questions.....

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Negative. I don't understand the going crazy over celebrities thing. That drives me crazy when people lose their minds when they see a celebrity, whom they don't even know.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

I like my house cold. I like it between 65 and 70 degrees. Everyone who comes to my house always says that it is freezing here.

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

Yes. This just started recently. Not sure why I have this new obsession with dust.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?

Working in customer service for then Cingular. Worst job ever. I think I took calls only for a couple weeks after the training. Talking to rude people all day is not for me.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?

Probably my grandmother's earrings. She left this earth my freshman year of high school. I miss her.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lula Lola March 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I bet that job was tough! People are usually mad by the time you get them.
I am so disturbed that people notice dust. I think of it as a layer of furniture protectant! lol

Laura P March 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

karen March 19, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Happy Earthday Melissa (Jeremiah 1:5)!
May Lord's face shine upon you today and always!
You have such a beautiful family:)

Laura March 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!! Hope you had a special day! :)

Melissa March 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Happy Birthday!

I notice dust at other people's home too. I usually just think that they probably have been busy with other things... Probably because I know my house gets dusty so quickly and I don't always get to it quick enough myself. Only rarely do I think someone house is really 'dirty'.

I like my house cool too. It doesn't bother me to be snuggled in blankets and sweatshirts... plus I really want to keep the costs of heating down!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP