Search & Win

The Point of No Return

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi blog world. I have missed you.

I said I wasn't posting this week. I guess I lied. I am somewhat caught up with everything. Maybe that's another lie, but it is raining here today so I will have time to get everything caught up.

Tomorrow is the day I have to register Jazlyn for kindergarten. We considered homeschooling, but anyone who knows her knows she would do much better in a class with other kids. Jazlyn is very social, maybe a little too social at times. I think she might get bored and resent school time if she is at home everyday with only her brother and me.

So tomorrow is the point of no return. I am going to get her blue card in the morning, then we are heading to the school. I didn't think it would be this hard. I don't want Jazlyn's world to change. Right now in her world she is the princess and people are nice to her. She hasn't been around too many people that are just plain ole mean, like some of the kids she might encounter in the classroom. Right now I always know what she is doing and who she comes in contact with. In five months her life will be out of my control. Boo to losing control.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Helga March 11, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

It's so hard when our babies grow up and leave us...to go to kindergarten :o) It will take some getting used to for you but I'm sure she will love it!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP