Search & Win

Five Question Friday

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

One two three. Here is some stuff about me. Like my mad rhyming skills?

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

This varies greatly from day to day. If I don't have a lot to do and my kids go to bed early, I might spend a few hours. On busy days I'm on here for about 30 minutes. Usually on the weekends I'm not on the computer at all unless I need to look up something.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

We will help our kids financially as much as we can, while making sure they are financially smart. I don't want them finishing college with a lot of debt. My parents did a good job of making sure I wasn't too dumb when it came to my finances and I want to make sure we do the same for our kids. Credit cards are evil. I will teach that to my kids just like my parents taught me.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

I've been in too many. In one when I was young I earned my first ambulance ride thanks to a bump on the head. When I was fifteen I was in a bad wreck where we ran over a brick mailbox and flipped quite a few times. There were four of us in the car and nobody was over fifteen. Not smart. My parents were notified (don't remember how) and when they tried to come to where the wreck happened the road was blocked off and the police didn't want to let them come to us. I think they panicked a little. God had His hand on us because we were all ok. Literally minutes before we wrecked something told me to put on my seatbelt and I made the driver put on his. Only bumps, bruises, staples, and stitches were the end result. I've been in a few other minor accidents. I'm a pro. Not by choice.

4. What is your favorite book?

Green Eggs and Ham......or did you mean a more grown up book? I can't pick one. Yes, I am a fan of the Twilight series but I wouldn't say it is my fave. Right now I am loving Karen Kingsbury's books.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

My bed has to be made before I go to bed, but sometimes that doesn't happen until right before bed time. I don't sleep good unless my bed is just right. I'm wierd like that.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ian March 12, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

This is similar to my Monday Minute which you ought to check out sometime! Following from Samantha's blog. Hope ya don't mind ;)

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

All day at work, not at all while at home

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

I will do the same thing my parents did for me. Pay for four years of college.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

One, and it gave me permanent back problems as a result

4. What is your favorite book?

The Gunslinger (Dark Tower, book 1)

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

Hell no, who has the time with two full time working parents? :)

Margaret March 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I have to make sure my pillows are just right or I won't go to sleep.

MollyinMinn March 15, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Green Eggs and Ham! Love that answer!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP