Search & Win

I've Missed You Barbecue

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love spring and summer.

I love that spring and summer are barbecue season.

We don't barbecue like normal people.

We go overboard. Way overboard.

Example: Saturday we cooked 16 hamburgers, 6 chicken breasts, and 8 hot dogs. Plus, baked beans.

No, we didn't have any company.

Yes, we are going to eat it all.

Yes, we will eat barbecue for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for days.

No, I don't have to cook for half the week.

I love barbecue.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Alexis March 31, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Ha! That's hilariously ironic. Last night, my husband grilled eight burgers for just us (two adults and a baby who never ate any). And I was kicking myself for not having him make more.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your little ones are precious!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP