Search & Win

Five Question Friday

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

Ready. Set. Go.

1. What's your guilty pleasure?

Right now I would have to say Coke. I have been steering clear of the calorie loaded drinks. Sometimes. And just in case you're not from the south, Coke is Sprite, Sunkist, Coca-Cola, Mt. Dew, root beer, etc. Coke in the south is anything carbonated. My husband calls it pop still sometimes and it drives me crazy, just like I probably drive him crazy calling it coke. My other weakness at the moment is Oreos. Yummmm.

I know I probably have the lamest answer. I'm a boring person nowadays.

2. What is your favorite TV series?

Really just one? How about I pick five and we pretend I picked just one? Ok.

Big Bang Theory (funniest show ever!), Criminal Minds, CSI(all of them), Biggest Loser, real life crime shows like Dateline, 48 Hours Mystery.

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Hola. Como Estas? That's as far as my foreign language abilities go.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Is there really a woman who can give an accurate answer to this question?

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

Peanut or peanut butter, depending on my mood.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown March 5, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Let's see...great questions. 1/ Caramel Macchiato or Mocha Latte...'nuff said! 2/ 24 3/ Smattering of Spanish I still recall from college 4/ Who knows? :) 5/ peanut M&M's for sure!

Traci Michele March 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Great answers! It's wonderful getting to know you!

Traci

Gucci Mama March 5, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

I'm a peanut butter M&M girl. Now I want some. Is 7:49am too early for peanut butter M&Ms?

Jamie March 5, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

A Coke ~ that's right. It's all sodas in the South. My husband is from MN. Everything there is a pop. Alright. Now I'm thirsty.

Pennie March 5, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

I'm your newest follower - love your blog! Love your answers! I say pop (I'm from Wisconsin), but I lived in North Carolina once for about a year, and I remember being baffled when people asked if I wanted a Coke, and when I said yes they asked what kind and I answered "diet" they looked at me like I was stupid. lol

Laura March 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I love the peanut butter M&Ms too! :)

It always makes me laugh when I hear people say "coke" in reference to all carbonated beverages! Back in MN it was pop... here in Bolivia it's soda!

Momof3inVA March 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Oh my, that is about the extent of my Spanish, too! Unfortunately, I took 5 years of it in HS and college...I like numbers more than wrods! ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP