Search & Win

Kids' Passions

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If you are a long time reader of my blog, then you are cool, and you know that Jazlyn loves to dance. Jazlyn also loves to run, so this year we are going to let her try soccer. She is a very prissy girly girl, so I'm not quite sure how that will turn out. She might go to one practice, get a smudge of dirt on her, and decide that outdoor sports are not for her. We are going to let her try as many things as we can think of to help her figure out what her passions are. I know one of Jazlyn's passions is dance, but we want to find out if there are any others.

Isaiah is still young, but I think he might have a thing for music. Any time he hears music he stops whatever he is doing and starts clapping his hands. He is much more aware of music than Jazlyn was at his age. We'll see if it is something that keeps his interest or not.

I believe that God puts a desire or passion is us for the things that we are supposed to do in life. Some love to sing. Some love to dance. Some love sports, and some love music. My husband and I have made the decision that we are going to do everything we can to give our children the tools they need to find their passions and be successful in them, whatever those passions may be.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP