Search & Win

2010

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

So we are coming up on year 2010. What do we call it? Are we supposed to say two thousand ten or twenty ten?? I have always heard people call the past years of this century two thousand whatever. Will we continue to say two thousand whatever or will it become twenty whatever? Someone please help me with this dillema.

What will you call 2010? Two thousand ten or twenty ten? Or am I the only one who thinks about these kinds of things?

~Melissa

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom December 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

I am saying 20-10... and I'll probably say 20-32 and 20-57 too!

But what will we call the decade we just wrapped up-- the "oughts"?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Melissa December 31, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Good question. They were talking about this on the Today show. We shall see what everyone says.....

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP