Search & Win

Oops

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wanna know what I did tonight? You do? Good. I thought so.

We were getting ready to go to Bible study and there was a conversation that went like this:

Me: Jazlyn, put your boots on so we can go.
Jazlyn: But you are not ready to go yet!
Me: Yes, I am getting Isaiah and his bag and we are leaving so go put your boots on!
Jazlyn: But you can't wear that!
(Let me fill you in, she always has something to say about what I wear because I am not as stylish as she is.)
Me: Jazlyn, just put on your boots so we won't be late!
Jazlyn: You can't wear your pajamas to church silly!

I looked down and realized she was right. I was literally getting ready to walk out the door in some plaid pajama pants. If it would have been only Isaiah and me, I wonder how long it would have taken me to notice.

Motherhood does affect the brain. I don't care what anyone says.

~Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP