Search & Win

Not Me Monday

>> Monday, December 28, 2009



Welcome to Not Me Monday, the day that I share the things I have not been doing lately. This therapy session was started by MckMama.

I did not stay up until two o'clock in the morning one night/morning last week. I always go to bed at a reasonable time.

I did not leave out one ingredient of a pie that I made last week. The pie only had four ingredients so I certainly wouldn't leave one of those ingredients out.

I did not wait until today to make some Christmas cookies with Jazlyn. I know Christmas was last Friday.

I did not type this as I was cooking breakfast and burn the sausage, because I am a way better multitasker than that.

Enjoy your week!

~Melissa

3 comments:

Becky December 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

I didn't teach Carter to eat raw cookie dough when we made homemade chocolate chip and sugar cookies. Because I know that raw egg is really bad for you and can make you sick.

trooppetrie December 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

i am a great multitasker and never burn things or leave ingredients out

Paige December 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Hey...at least you made Christmas cookies...I just ate what everyone else made (to include my kids who had to make them at a neighbor's house!)

Happy New Year!
paige

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP