Search & Win

You Failed Me

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

See this swing?

We used to be friends, best buds. It used to be there for me late at night/early in the morning when Isaiah would wake up and not want to go back to sleep. It was always there, happy to put my sweet baby back to sleep by softly singing sweet lullabies to him as he swung gently. The soft swinging motion used to whisk Isaiah back to sleep every time. Now all the swing wants to do is sing. No swinging coming from this swing anymore. I think the swing forgot that it is called a swing. Swings are supposed to swing. The swing and I are no longer amigos.

Maybe these things have a weight limit. I know my son is big, but you would think that at eight months, the swing could still swing him.

It is time to say goodbye swing. Tomorrow you are getting put up since you are no longer needed....until next time. :)

~Melissa

1 comments:

Becky December 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

I think he surpasses the weight limit 5 months ago!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP