Search & Win

My Diet

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No, I am not going on a diet. Diets don't work for me. I have figured out that if I go on a diet, then once I lose the weight I want to lose, I eat worse than I normally do for a period of time, making the previous diet not worth it. Was that last sentence long enough for you?

When I said(typed) My Diet, I was talking about what I have been eating lately.

Apple pie.

Blueberry pie.

Peanut butter pie.

Pumpkin pie.

Candy.

Cookies.

More cookies.

Even more cookies.

Needless to say, my dessert only diet and nonexistent exercise routine have to change, ummm, next week. I'll let you know how that goes for me.

~Melissa

6 comments:

Becky December 29, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Yum! I am going to come hang out at your house!

sharon December 29, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I am on a sugar high just from reading your list! LOL But the peanut butter pie was delish!

Kasey December 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's great to meet you! I have ate pretty much everything you listed! haha! So what part of Alabama do you live in? My mom just moved about 30 minutes east of Birmingham!

Melissa December 29, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I'm in Huntsville, about 1 1/2 hours from Birmingham. :)

Meghan December 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

mmm I love pie, and cookies, and chocolate, that sounds like an awesome diet

Anonymous,  January 1, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

If you want some entertainment, you can follow my attempt to adjust my eating and exercise. :-D Check it out at http://gettingtheweightoff.blogspot.com
If you read tonight's post, you'll see what I had to eat to send off 2009. Not much different than your list. :-D Gotta love it though.
Take care (I am new to your blog)....Frances

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP