Search & Win

Friday's Fact

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday! Today's fact about myself is that I love to read. This is something that I just rediscovered recently. I used to read a lot when I was younger, but I stopped during middle school and high school because I didn't want people to think I was a geek. I was already being made fun of for making good grades. I didn't want to give them more fire.

Right now I am reading This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury. This is the first book I have read by her. I think I am going to like her stuff.

So there you have it, another exciting thing about me! Have a fantastic weekend. I have a mommy-daughter date today. We are going to see the Princess and the Frog. :)

~Melissa

2 comments:

Caroline December 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Have a great Mommy and Daughter date. The book sounds great. I have started reading again now that I'm a stay at home Mom.
Caroline

Becky December 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

I didn't know you could read! I thought you went to Buckhorn?!?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP