Search & Win

Dance Away

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2009






Jazlyn is in her second year of dance. Every year they have a visitors' week where we can come in during class time and observe. Jazlyn was one of the best ones out there, and I am not saying that only because she is my daughter. I'm sure every other parent didn't say that too right?

Jazlyn truly does love dancing. She dances around the house all the time. I am glad she has found something at her young age that she loves to do. There is a joy that I see in her when she dances, and I pray that she doesn't let anything take that joy away from her. Dance away, Jazlyn!

2 comments:

Tree of Life December 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

J-A-Z-L-Y-N is a princess. She's like my BFF or something... I love your blog. What a joy to read. I pray that you all never let anything take that joy away from you. Blog away, Melissa!

sharon December 17, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Dance away little princess! Your dancing brings joy to us all! I hope you never stop dancing your way through life. We love you!
Nana and Papa

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP