Search & Win

Friday's Fact

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Why didn't y'all tell me that it was Friday? For some reason I have had my days all messed up this week. It is probably from Thanksgiving last week.

I am starting something here on Fridays. It is called Friday's Fact. Bet you didn't see that one coming did you?

Friday's Fact is where I will share with you on every Friday a fact about myself, because I know that you are just dying to know more about me. I'm just exciting like that. These facts will more than likely be completely random things about me.

The first Friday Fact is that I throw away everything. My hubby calls me the Throw Away Queen. He calls me that all the time actually. I guess I am the opposite of a hoarder. Not sure if there is a name for it. I can't stand clutter, like a lot of papers piled up in one place. If something sits there for too long you can bet it will get thrown away. This can be a bad thing so I am getting better, but even as I am typing this I am seeing things that I think could have a better home in the trash.

Have a great weekend!

~Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I hope your twice-baked potatoes turn out well!!

Anonymous,  December 7, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

I do the same thing! Sometimes it backfires on me, though. I'll throw something away, and then several weeks later, I'll go looking for it. . .uh oh! Oh well, thankfully things are replaceble!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP