Search & Win

Not Me Monday

>> Monday, December 14, 2009



Not Me Monday was started by MckMama, as a therapy session for moms all over.

I did not play Super Mario Bros. yesterday for two, three, or maybe four hours. If I did play, I probably would have lost track of time. At least if I did play for a long time, I probably would have beat a world. I didn't though, because my family would not be okay with me MIA for a long period of time like that.

I did not give Isaiah his cute Glo-Worm, which was supposed to be a Christmas present. Since I didn't give it to him, I didn't have to use our new schedule as an excuse.

I did not grab the camera to take a picture of Isaiah when he fell off his rocking horse. If Isaiah fell off his rocking horse the first thing I would do is make sure he was ok, because I am the best mom. :)

~Melissa

4 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom December 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Oh, I sooo want to give my daughter one of her gifts early, but my husband is making me hold out!!!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Mindi December 14, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Hi Melissa-I'm a former full time working mommy too! Happy to 'met' you! :)

Mindi
http://www.frestonfam.blogspot.com

Rachel December 14, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Oh man... I thought I was the only one who got busted giving the kiddo early Christmas presents! And taking pictures of his owies and misadventures! :)

Thanks for the chuckle!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP