Search & Win

Not Me Monday

>> Monday, December 21, 2009



Not Me Monday is my weekly therapy session to share with you the things that I would never do. It was started by MckMama. Feel free to share what you haven't been doing.

I did not hang up our stockings on our wall with tacks, because that would just look tacky (no pun intended).

I did not let my husband feed Isaiah some jelly from a packet when we went to eat yesterday. Isaiah would never pitch a fit in a restaurant about being hungry, leaving us so desperate that we feed him jelly.

I did not just type restaurant five times trying to figure out how to spell it, because I do know how to spell.

I did not cook dinner last night after 9:00 while my husband was at work. I wasn't the only one who ate that dinner. Only crazly people cook a whole meal all for themselves.

~Melissa

1 comments:

Kelli W December 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

I hang our stockings on tacks every year. But I do use the clear ones so it isn't that noticeable! I always have a hard time spelling restaurant too....that first a always confuses me!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP