Search & Win

The blog world

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wow. That is all that I can say about the blog world. I had no idea that it was so extensive. There are all kinds of blog communities out there. I have only barely scanned the surface and am already in shock.

One place I want to share with you is the Blog Frog. Some of you are probably already down with the blog world and know about the Blog Frog. I just joined, because I'm cool like that. For those of you like me, who had no idea there was this other world out there, you can go here to join. Then, if you will notice on my right sidebar, when you visit my blog I will know through this Blog Frog widget.

So go join the Blog Frog. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

~Melissa

1 comments:

Tree of Life December 4, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Melissa,

You are sooo funny! And as you already know, totally cool.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP