Search & Win

Bloggers Uniting for Haiti

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

I know I just blogged about Haiti yesterday, but Crystal at Money Saving Mom is calling people into action and I had to join in. She is calling anyone who has a blog and has done anything for Haiti to blog about what you have done and link up at her blog. Her family is donating $10 for every person who links up there.Crystal is also donating $.30 for every comment left.   Others are also donating for every link or comment on their blog.

My husband and I were given some money for Christmas that we haven't yet spent. When I asked him about donating to Haiti he didn't hesitate to donate all of his Christmas money (I love him!). We both donated our unspent Christmas money to Compassion.

I know everyone doesn't have extra money to donate, but everyone can pray for them. Whatever you can do, go here and leave a comment, or if you blog about what you have done leave your link. You can donate through Compassion by clicking on the banner above. If a lot of people do a little it turns into something big.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel January 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for posting your link! God bless you!!
Rachel

Savings and Stewardship January 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I'd love you and your readers to come link up or comment at Savings & Stewardship, where we'll be giving $1 to World Vision for every entry!

Havoc on the Hardwood January 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

I'm giving $10 eCOUPONs to my online gift store Gifts For One Gifts For All (www.giftsforonegiftsforall.com) to those that have donated to organizations helping the Haitian earthquake victims. When the eCOUPON is redeemed, 10% of the purchase will also be donated to organizations helping Haiti. Read my blog for more details at http:/bit.ly/DONATE2HAITI on how you can receive your eCOUPON for donating.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP