Search & Win

I Love Him

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I woke up this morning to empty laundry hampers. And not because all of the dirty clothes are thrown about the floor. Every article of clothing in our house (besides what we are currently wearing) is washed, folded, and put away.

Monday morning mounds of clothes came flying down the stairwell. With all the sickness in our house last week, the laundry was neglected. Al the dirty clothes in our house were thrown down the stairs and separated into piles.....in the living room. I wanted to scream. My husband chose to help out and do all the laundry in one day, or that is what he claimed he was going to do. When he does laundry he brings it all downstairs at the same time instead of separating the clothes upstairs  and bringing down one pile at a time when it is ready to be washed, like it is supposed to be done. I kept telling him there was no way he was going to get all the laundry done in one day. Plus, he was doing it all wrong. Keeping piles of clothes in the living room all day is not the correct way to do it. But I kept my mouth shut and went grocery shopping while he tackled the ten piles.....that were in our living room. Can you tell the clothes in the living room were bothering me?

By Monday night all the clothes were washed. I thought to myself, Sure he can wash the clothes in a day, but not all of them are put up. I told him so. Just in case you didn't know, laundry is not complete until it is folded and put away in its proper place. I still kept my mouth shut and let him do his thing.

Before my dear husband left for work on Tuesday, all of the laundry was washed and put away. I have to say I was completely shocked. I think he was just trying to show me up. Maybe his way is more efficient, but my way makes the house look neater.
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP