Search & Win

Help Haiti

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

My heart is aching for those in Haiti. I'm sitting in my house with the heat on so that I can stay warm while it is cold outside. I have plenty of food to eat. I have clean water to drink. I have clean clothes to wear. These things that we consider a necessity are considered a luxury to most in Haiti.

Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere. Throw in a natural disaster and the people there must think there is no hope. My biggest worry is getting my baby to sleep through the night. Most mothers in Haiti are wondering where their baby's next meal will come from. Will you help them during this catastrophic time?

You can click on the banner at the top of my blog to give through Compassion, a reputable Christian organization. You can also give through the Red Cross. If you do donate, go to Kelly's Korner and leave a comment letting her know you have done so. She is donating $1 for every comment up to $1,000.

If you can't give, then please pray.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Margaret January 14, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I can't give right now but I am going to pray for them!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP