Search & Win

Not Me Monday

>> Monday, January 11, 2010



Welcome to Not Me Monday, the day I let you in on what I haven't been doing. This weekly therapy session was started by MckMama.

I did not eat Oreos for breakfast yesterday. If I did do something like that then I would at least have had milk with it too. You know, to balance things out.

I did not give Isaiah his first Oreo yesterday morning as part of his breakfast. Who eats Oreos for breakfast?

I did not let Isaiah try to drink out of one of his sister's baby doll's bottles for about ten minutes. I did not also let Jazlyn sleep on the floor at the same time. Nor did I take a picture of them.





















Sorry about the quality of this picture. My camera apparently doesn't like the cold.

Happy Monday!

~Melissa

3 comments:

Kelli W January 11, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I've never had cookies for breakfast either:) Great Not Me's...and SUPER cute picture!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom January 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Yeah, I had animal crackers for breakfast today! I just didn't have time for anything else, so yup! Now I'm STARVING!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

*~(boom)~* January 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Have you ever had chili for breakfast? You'd be wishing you'd had Oreos. Ha!

Adorable kids... :D

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP