Search & Win

You Know You're a Parent When....

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

You know you're a parent when...

You wake up in the morning with a cheerio stuck to your forehead.

You  use the phrase "I have to go potty," even when speaking to other adults.

There is no need to buy paint for your walls because they are already colorfully painted with crayons and markers.

The floor in your car is never seen due to the mounds of toys and cheerios.

You find stickers stuck to your socks all the time.

There are five different types of fruit juices in your refrigerator at one time.

You are too busy to think, but too full of love to care.

A smile on a sweet baby's face makes two hours of sleep in one night okay.

A simple "I love you, Mommy" can make any problem go away.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Margaret January 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

At times I wish I had all of those things in my life.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP