Search & Win

Maybe not

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

Remember my post the other day about wanting more kids now? I am so completely and totally over that. I might want one more, just not right at this moment.

Isaiah had a cold last week. Isaiah could not sleep while he had this cold. His poor little nose would get too stuffy when he laid down, therefore he refused to lay down  all night for a few nights in a row.

No sleep for Isaiah = No sleep for me.

I forgot what it felt like to go a couple nights in a row with only three or four hours of sleep a night. I'm not so sure I want to go through that again so soon. If God has other plans for us I will take it, but it's not what I would choose for the time being.

Good bye baby fever......probably until I see another newborn.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Murdock's mama January 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

haha...love it! sure makes us more thankful for the good times! :)

Margaret January 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

That would totally suck. I think that is the reason I don't want to reproduce any time soon.

Alexis January 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Holy wow! I totally hear you! I think I'd lose my mind if I had another baby right now, but I still can't get over wanting one anyway.

Alison January 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Sleep deprivation is sooooo hard!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP