Search & Win

Friday's Fact

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Fact is the day I share with you a fact about myself. Most Fridays, like today, will be completely random.

 Today's fact is that I am a wierdo about the covers on my bed. They have to be perfect or else I can't sleep. I can't stand for the covers to get all bunched up around my face. They have to stay tucked in at the end of the bed to keep that from happening. Speaking of that, I am wierd about my pillow too. I can't sleep in the middle of the pillow. I have to sleep on the end, so that nothing is directly in front of my face.

I will get up in the middle of the night to fix unperfect (Is that a word?) covers. My husband thinks I am crazy because of this. You might too, but oh well. That's who I am. Just trying to be real.

Have a good weekend! Try to stay warm.

~Melissa

1 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom January 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

I am ALSO crazy weird about my bedcovers. I need them to be just so, like you!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP