Search & Win

Queen for a Week

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

I usually wouldn't blog on Sunday morning while I should be getting ready to leave for church (shhh don't tell my husband), but today is a special occasion. Remember my suspenseful news about my awesome year? Well, I would like to introduce you to the Queen of the week.....ME!!! I was chosen by Elizabeth over at Confessions From a Working Mom to be Queen this week, because she thinks I'm awesome.

Thanks to me being Queen for the week, I am taking the week off. No cleaning, washing clothes, or cooking......or maybe not. A girl can dream right?

I am excited about my reign. I'm going to have to think of some way to celebrate this special occasion. Hope everyone else's week is as awesome as mine will be. Although it probably won't be since you're not Queen.

~Melissa

7 comments:

Becky January 10, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Congratulations your majesty!!! :)

Missy January 10, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Congrats on the crown!!!! Just over here from Elizabeth's blog...enjoy your reign!

Gucci Mama January 10, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Congratulations on your coronation! Glad I found you because now I can follow!

Helga January 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Congratulations Queen!!! I came over from Elizabeths blog to congratulate you. You have a really cute blog :o)

Melissa January 11, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Your majesty thanks everyone for the congrats!

sharon January 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

So it finally is proven to be true! You are a queen so doesn't that make Jazzy a princess and Isaiah a prince! HUM!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP