Search & Win

New Schedule

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry, no Not Me Monday post today. I have too many other things on my plate right now. This is the first week I am attempting our schedule. I thought it might be better if we waited until after the holidays, just in case there are two certain little ones who give me a fight. This week we are only doing sleep/nap and eating times on schedule. After we have those down, I am going to do a more detailed schedule of our whole day. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully our go-with-the-flow family will adjust well.

I also have another new adventure this week. Isaiah has been sleeping in the bed with us. I know, I know. That is the worst thing I could've done....I am never going to be able to get him out of our bed....Blah, blah, blah. Well, he has been sleeping with us so it's too late for all that now.What can I say?  I am a sucker for cuddling. I would let Isaiah keep sleeping with me if he slept good. I think he gets hot and that causes him to wake up through the night. At least, that is what I am hoping for so he will sleep better by himself. We did put his crib in our room, so he won't be too far just in case I do have to get up multiple times during the night.

I am excited about our new schedule and sleeping arrangements. I think it will help me to manage my time better and make sure I am getting all the important things done (like blogging). Hopefully next week at this time I will do a post as a well rested Mom with a successful new schedule. :)

One more thing. Perdue's boneless skinless chicken breasts are on sale right now for $1.99/ lb at Kroger. Go stock up!

~Melissa

1 comments:

Becky January 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Thanks for the tip. Publix had a ton of good buy one get one free deals. We stocked up on a ton of Old El Paso dinner kits and Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Starting out slow like you said!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP